Track Your Equipment from Collection to Final Use
Electronic Recycling assigns a unique job number for every collection. On the day of collection we provide a Waste Consignment Note, which have to be signed by both the customer and Electronic Recycling representative.
When the vehicle returns to our secure warehouse the tracking procedure begins. All your assets are individually recorded on our database, from which we produce detailed asset reports for you.
A wide-ranging asset report is produced for every collection. Every item of equipment with the exception of minor peripherals is logged into the asset report. Asset reports are forwarded to the customer in electronic format (On Request).
A typical asset report will include the following information as a minimum, although additional information can be added if required.
- Make, model and specification of each item of equipment
- Unique Electronic Recycling barcode asset number for each item of equipment
- Customer asset number if applicable
- Equipment serial number
- Data erase certification for individual hard drives
- Confirmation of resale or disposal
- Additional comments
- Collection summary